bankscottage profile image 95

On my HPs Ad Program account, why is the value of my CPM going down?

I only got approved for Adsense in August so it was only a partial month, but the value of my CPM for August was $7.18. So far this month, the average is $5.33. But for the last week it is $4.88 and for 9/12 it was $2.33. Why is it going down and why does it vary so much?

LindaSmith1 profile image60

Best Answer LindaSmith1 says

• bankscottage profile image

bankscottage 5 years ago

Thanks LindaSmith1. I understand that the CPM is not what I earn. I am a long way away from 1000 views per day. But, the value of CPM does determine what I do earn for the day.

Mandy M S profile image93

Mandy M S says

• LindaSmith1 profile image

LindaSmith1 4 years ago

My CPM goes up, views go up, earnings drop. I won't make 1/2 of what I earned last month. I started with a new site, but it is based on tiers, so I am waiting to see what earnings will be there next month.