Is there a way to undelete an answer when it is deleted by mistake?

On one of the questions I have asked, someone had the best answer and I commented, but then I wanted to go back and add to the comment, and instead I committed a horrible mistake and accidentally deleted the answer!!! Is there a way to retrieve the deleted answer to a question I have asked? I am so very sorry for this mistake dear one who had taken the tme to answer the question in great detail. Please forive me.

Sunshine625 profile image82

Best Answer Linda Bilyeu (Sunshine625) says

Thanks so much Sunshine, and I did do that and apologized. Oh, how I felt so bad, and his was the best answer to boot! So glad that I am not the only one to do such, and I thank you for sharing that with me. Great advice here. I appreciate you.

dghbrh profile image66

deergha (dghbrh) says

Thanks, I know, I felt so bad when I did it, and he had the best answer.