Great question! There are a number of things you can do. it is best to do all of them, because the steps that create readership work like a machine. Get all the parts moving, and you will succeed. I took a few minutes to read about five of your hubs, so my suggests are specific for you, as well as generally good for all of us. And let me take a moment to plug the Apprenticeship Program - I'm learning all this stuff in that program.
1. Write better and better hubs. Read Sports hubs and Haiku hubs that are top-notch. (For Haiku, check out KrisL.) Use the formats and keep improving as a writer. Start to include other capsules. For example, your Canada Fun Facts hub would be great with a map, and then a poll or a quiz.
2. Write related hubs. How about a hub on each of the 10 fun facts about Canada?
3. Get connected all over HubPages. Comment on other people's hubs, ask and answer questions, hop hubs, follow hubbers.
4. Do the same on social media. Get involved in Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. And, as a small part of your time there, share your hubs, and other great hubs, on those platforms.
5. Learn to pick topics that are of interest to people, using search terms people are likely to put into Google.