Would it be wise or unwise, or up to the author either way, to delete or unpublish hubs?

Would it be inconsiderate to delete one's own hubs, even if they have had a good bit of comments due to only wanting hubs with a certain message, and would this lower the author's score to unpublish or delete the hubs no longer desired by the auhor to be published?

MarleneB profile image94

Best Answer Marlene Bertrand (MarleneB) says

Marlene, thanks for the answer. Well, I think variety is very good, but I just do not want to publish something on something that I have not really personally experienced in my life, as I am, for the most part, a non-fiction writer.

Jackie Lynnley profile image76

Jackie Lynnley says

Thanks, Jackie, it's not really one subject I guess, but just something going on in my head now, to not publish just to publish something. I appreciate you.

Gail Meyers profile image60

Gail Meyers says

Thanks for the answer. No violations, just only want a certain message to be here on HP. Even if it means only a handful of hubs.

paul pruel profile image72

Paul Odien Pruel (paul pruel) says

Thank you for the answer. All the hubs have good scores and comments, I just want to only publish hubs now that tell of my life experiences and not, so much the other. I appreciate you.