mpropp profile image 85

Do you always follow the hubs that you comment on?

When you comment on a hub, you automatically start receiving emails every time someone else comments on that hub. If its a popular hub, you might get 20 emails a day alerting you that additional comments were added...Is it considered rude to check the "unfollow" button under the "Hubs You Are Following" under your account? This doesn't mean you are "unfollowing" the hubber, just that particular hub, right? I understand why you need to see all the comments added for YOUR hub, so that you can properly respond, but I'm only talking about other peoples hubs that you have already commented on.

watergeek profile image95

watergeek says

Georgie Lowery profile image95

Georgianna Lowery (Georgie Lowery) says

• mpropp profile image

Melissa Propp (mpropp) 4 years ago

Thanks Georgie, I also am following very active hubbers and I love getting the emails that tell me when they have published new hubs. But these start to get lost among all the "new comment" emails...Thanks for sharing your perspective!

Website Examiner says

• mpropp profile image

Melissa Propp (mpropp) 4 years ago

Okay, thank you. I won't be hurting anyone's feelings if I unfollow after I have seen a response to my comment...very good to know! Thank you