wetnosedogs profile image 60

Do we really have to change to the new design profile?

I am fine with the simple one. What would happen if we don't change to it? And if we have to, how do you get a photo to be a background?

freecampingaussie profile image48

Best Answer freecampingaussie says

• wetnosedogs profile image

wetnosedogs 4 years ago

I like your photo you chose. I would try and go with one of mine also, but how do you make it a background? I will have to try after my work day.

thanks for the answer.

Faith Reaper profile image87

Faith Reaper says

• wetnosedogs profile image

wetnosedogs 4 years ago

That is where I read it in the HP email. I do like what people chose from what I've seen when I visit hubs. I am just not computer savvy and so slow at this stuff.

Thanks your your answer.

relache profile image89

Raye (relache) says

• wetnosedogs profile image

wetnosedogs 4 years ago

I'm just fighting this in my own mind cause I just don't know how to do it. So HUbPages would give me a background image, is what your are saying if I don't change it on my own? Is that what you are saying?

Thanks for your answer.

tussin profile image60

I'M BANNED Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!! (tussin) says

• wetnosedogs profile image

wetnosedogs 4 years ago

I will probably try, but wanted to do one of my dog photos.But will it be big enough for a background? I guess I won't know til I try, If nothing else, The light gray would work for me too. I am really a simpleton. Thanks for the answer.

loveofnight profile image80

loveofnight says

• wetnosedogs profile image

wetnosedogs 4 years ago

I know what you mean. I dislike change, but that's me. Right now I am working on the new design. Not what I really wanted, can't get my dog to show. But it will work. Thanks for the answer.