cam8510 profile image 93

How do I make a link for people to sign up for HP. I used it once and have forgotten.

It is something like cam8510.hubpages.com/new/user Anyway, that is what I would like to find out. I know it's in some part of the helps, but I can't find it. Thanks

missolive profile image95

Best Answer Marisa Hammond Olivares (missolive) says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 5 years ago

MissOlive, Thank you. That is a great help. I want to use that along with referral trackers so that I get credit if someone signs up for HP. These tools are very helpful. Thanks for responding.

Casimiro says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 5 years ago

Casimiro, thank you so much for the information. I am currently using referral trackers for my hubs and placing them on fb, G+ and Twitter. Those are very helpful at bringing in traffic. So sign-up tracker won't do more than the referral trackers?