Mark McClean profile image 60

Where is the setting to change the "ad level" of a Hubpage?

Under the GENERAL heading of the Hubpage TOS is this statement: "All Hubs that are commercial in nature or that link to another site must be set to an ad level of "high." What does it mean and where is the setting inside our account? Thanks

Tonyx35 profile image61

J Antonio Marcelino (Tonyx35) says

• Mark McClean profile image

Mark McClean 4 years ago

Gotta say Tony love the screen shot. I was looking inside my General Account for a global setting. Didn't dawn on me until my last brain cell collapsed from fatigue this setting for each individual Hubpage. Need a Hubpage for Dummies book.

Domenick Dicce says

• Mark McClean profile image

Mark McClean 4 years ago

Great answer! Your Sexiest Superheroes was fine for Hubpages yet they requested you disable your ad level? I'm a bit confused by that. Do you mean it was fine for general reading but not for making money?