Jamie Brock profile image 95

Clicking Like on a Hub to share it on Facebook

If you click Like on a hub to share on Facebook is there a way you can filter on Facebook who see's what you Like from HubPages? I hope that made sense! Here's the thing, most of the people on my friends list would not mind me sharing hubs on my facebook timeline but some are not interested so I don't want to clog their timeline. Is there a way to filter it? Hope I'm making sense here. I've tried to figure it out on FB but with all of the changes, I'm just confused. Any help is much appreciated :)

StandingJaguar profile image94

Best Answer Amy (StandingJaguar) says

• Jamie Brock profile image

Jamie Brock 4 years ago

Thank you..I had already partially figured it out.. this is a huge help!

Karine Gordineer profile image82

Karine Gordineer says

• Jamie Brock profile image

Jamie Brock 4 years ago

Thank you for the helpful info..FB changes so often it's confusing to me. I was thinking about doing a separate FB page but I think I'll just leave it be.

freecampingaussie profile image37

freecampingaussie says

• Jamie Brock profile image

Jamie Brock 4 years ago

thank you so much for your help.. I actually never have shared hubs on facebook but i wanted to start doing it because people were sharing mine.. ya know, just to return the favor. Thank you again :)

breathing profile image82

Sajib (breathing) says