wash5000 profile image 60

Is it best to keeping tweaking old hubs or constantly create new hubs?

I am curious as to which reaps the best ROI (return on investment). I would love to hear from more experienced Hubbers to determine the best road to travel; as we all know our time is limited and of the essence! Thank you for your input!

TIMETRAVELER2 profile image92

TIMETRAVELER2 says

• wash5000 profile image

wash5000 4 years ago

Thank you! Do you use groups in order to encourage your readers to want to read more? This is a feature within HubPages I have yet to use. Do you find group/categories to be a useful tool?

Marisa Wright profile image94

Marisa Wright says

• wash5000 profile image

wash5000 4 years ago

Marisa, based on your experience with HubPages, do you notice a significant increase in traffic when adding new and useful information to one of your hubs? Great response. Thank you.