annart profile image 87

Why has my profile page layout changed without my say-so? I don't like it - do others agree?

Why, not having changed the layout of my profile page, has it changed anyway? I do not like the new layout and do not wish to have it, which is why I haven't changed it myself. I'm beginning to fall out with hubpages - hubhopping has changed for the worse and now the profile layout - what next? Do others agree and what can we do about it?

Becky Katz profile image86

Best Answer Becky Katz says

• annart profile image

Ann Carr (annart) 5 years ago

I missed the notice, so that's my fault. However, I'm all for making things better for the whole, even if I'm still not happy with it. Thanks for explaining the reason behind the reader's view. I agree with you regarding the hub-hopper. Thanks

ThePracticalMommy profile image94

Marissa (ThePracticalMommy) says

• annart profile image

Ann Carr (annart) 5 years ago

Yes, I can see your point. I suppose it's individual choice and we have to be democratic! I'll keep finding out more about it all. Thanks for commenting.

• annart profile image

Ann Carr (annart) 5 years ago

I see your point. However, I don't want to go elsewhere as I find hubpages a great place to be. I just don't know why a good format has to be changed - if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

nightwork4 profile image61

nightwork4 says

janesix profile image60

janesix says

• annart profile image

Ann Carr (annart) 5 years ago

So do I but I guess we have to go with the flow!