Handicapped Chef profile image 27

How did you get involved with Hubpages? Why do you love this activity?

nanderson500 profile image90

nanderson500 says

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 4 years ago

Its a really great place to make a brand for yourself if you put the time into it.

suzettenaples profile image88

Suzette Walker (suzettenaples) says

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 4 years ago

Hubpages is the reason I write for a magazine today and I thank them for allowing anyone who has a passion for writing to share there thoughts on there site.......It's just something really great.

Cardia profile image88

Cardia says

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 4 years ago

I never wrote anything in my life until I came to Hubpages and now it really help my cooking career a littlbit ..Meaning it has brought more income to me and my family after writing for awhile I was offered a job writing food articles for a magazine.

Mom Kat profile image87

Mom Kat says

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 4 years ago

Thank you Mom Kat, Hubpages is a great place tor people who love to write and share.

cookaholic profile image60

Kate Harris (cookaholic) says

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 4 years ago

I see we have something in common ....Cooking . This is really a great site for me and a good way to make a few dollars also.

Patty F (pflorence2013) says

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 4 years ago

When I came here to hubpages I knew nothing but givve it time and before you know you will be a pro.

austinhealy profile image83

Bernard J. Toulgoat (austinhealy) says

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 4 years ago

I like what you just said, Hubpages dose allow you to test the market because that's how I recieved the chance to do food writing for the magazine I write for now.....Don't give up on this just keep putting out things you believe are worth reading ..

Rosyel Sawali profile image17

Rosyel Sawali says

• Handicapped Chef profile image

Handicapped Chef 4 years ago

That great building back links hubpages has so many ways to improve your hub and build a brand for your readers as well I'm still learning hhow to do a lot of the things that they offer that's the good thing about it it's so much you can do.