rajan jolly profile image 89

Now that a just published hub is put into pending status for the first 24 hours,

does it make sense to not submit it to other social sites/search engines till it comes into the featured status? In case, it is submitted to these sites/search engines, does it get a negative ranking with google, leading it to be showing up much lower in the search results?

Melovy profile image97

Yvonne Spence (Melovy) says

• rajan jolly profile image

Rajan Singh Jolly (rajan jolly) 4 years ago

Melovy, it seems even though my latest hub is in pending it's been indexed by yahoo as I have received traffic from yahoo. What does this signify?

The entire picture is very hazy. I hope hupages clarifies this point to relieve our tension.

rajan jolly profile image89

Rajan Singh Jolly (rajan jolly) says

TheKatsMeow profile image85

TheKatsMeow says

eHealer profile image91

Deborah (eHealer) says