Oh wow! Although 25,000 hits is a good number in itself, unfortunately when it's attached to this number of hubs, it shows that there is a huge problem somewhere here.
I took a glimpse at your profile, and noticed a few things:
1. No offense, but your profile image does not make me intrigued to discover more. Looks kind of boring.
2. Instead of using colorful or helpful images throughout your hubs (the ones I checked), we are left with an image of your own self. Though this may be an idea for marketing, people are here for information and content, and when that is given, people will know who you are.
3. The hubs I looked at are short, have no backlinks to other hubs (yours or others'), and probably also lack SEO keywords (just guessing here.)
4. The hubs are too short with not enough information for the reader. You want a reader to be interested enough to stay on your page until the end, then read more hubs.
5. I have more than that number of hits in the last year on just one of my hubs. I think you can pull from this that SEO matters, key words matter, photos matter, and giving the reader what they want really matters.
Here's a great link for you detailing what a great hub is composed of: http://blog.hubpages.com/2012/01/truly-stellar-hub...
Here's a link about titles:
I'm not claiming to be master of any of these things myself, as I'm still learning, but let me put it this way: If I had 470 hubs, I would expect to get that many hits PER WEEK (or even per day.) Also, you really can't expect any hits from poems.