Genna East profile image 86

Why does the "Share with Hubbers" button on hubs no longer show up?

Genna East profile image86

Genna East says

• Victoria Lynn profile image

Victoria Lynn 4 years ago

Oh, that''s interesting! I use Google Chrome and Firefox Mozilla, and it shows up through them. I'm glad you figured out the problem.

Victoria Lynn profile image90

Victoria Lynn says

xstatic profile image60

Jim Higgins (xstatic) says

• xstatic profile image

Jim Higgins (xstatic) 4 years ago

Ohhhhhh, and now I read that answer about the browser. But, I use IE and have that sometimes there, sometimes not for the :share."

The Frog Prince profile image81

The Frog Prince says

• Victoria Lynn profile image

Victoria Lynn 4 years ago

I think that the caution is when a hubber hits it to share their own hub. I think that's okay to do occasionally, perhaps when wanting to get a holiday hub out there, but I guess it's spammy to promote one's own work too much.