drspaniel profile image 86

HubPages... Looks like the beginning of the end.

I in no way want to come across as if to be "Mr. Doom and Gloom", but it is evident that HubPages and almost all other writing sites for that matter are going through some pretty rough times. I have noticed that since late September to early October, views and earnings have both been cut in half, and I can only see this as being the beginning of the worst to come... In regards to publishing high quality content, I do believe that Google is making their search engine as well targetted to HQ content as possible, but in the process ranking sites such as HubPages down. Hubpages' final days?

chef-de-jour profile image89

Andrew Spacey (chef-de-jour) says

• Mazzy Bolero profile image

Mazzy Bolero 4 years ago

We hear this all the time, but the results of searches on Google I have carried out since the change have certainly not produced better quality results.

cfin profile image80

cfin says

• cfin profile image

cfin 4 years ago

Still down!

Sapper profile image73

Sapper says