Wesley Clark profile image 60

How prevelant is plagiarism done against hubpages? What did you do, if article stolen. See below.

Okay, I am new, and after a quick review what I am about to ask is not new. I have only published two hubs and just discovered one of them was ripped off by a sliverliningmarketing.com. I might feel differently if they had a link to my hub here, or they at least link to my profile or linkedin, give me credit for writing it. Yet, they make it appear that it is there own. I see they stole an article from suziecat7 as well. Any suggestions?

Ky Cardinal profile image80

Ky Cardinal says

• Wesley Clark profile image

Wesley Clark 4 years ago

Ky, I just did a basic google search with " " My example: "The sale that was destined to fail" Doing it this way will only bring up articles or sentences with that "sentence structure". You can be sure I will continue to use it.

DDE profile image45

Devika Primić (DDE) says

• Wesley Clark profile image

Wesley Clark 4 years ago

DDE, I agree. I did contact them via their webhost site. Turns out the guy/gal is in Pretoria, South Africa. Anyway, they forwarded my message and email. Thanks for commenting.

Diana Lee profile image80

Diana L Pierce (Diana Lee) says

• Wesley Clark profile image

Wesley Clark 4 years ago

Diane, glad it hasn't happened to you. It is disheartening when you especially write a personal experience article and someone tries to claim it as their own. Thanks for commenting.