katherinethorell profile image 87

Should I keep my Hubpages account?

I've been going back and forth on whether or not to just delete my account. I don't have much time to write anymore. Plus I haven't really made much money from it. To all the Long term hubers out there is it worth it to keep trucking on?

Mazzy Bolero profile image92

Mazzy Bolero says

jsbst18 4 years ago

Even if you want to publish them elsewhere, you have to change them. Google may still penalize you. I went through the same thing on eHow some years ago. I suggest you just leave your hubs up and create new ones for other projects.

Escobana profile image86

Escobana says

Goody5 profile image83

Goody5 says

• Georgina_writes profile image

Georgina_writes 4 years ago

I must admit I dip in and out of hubpages. I find posting a hub every now and then like Escobana suggests works pretty well and the number of hubs gradually climbs. Even if they only earn you a tiny amount, it's still worth leaving them published.

calculus-geometry says