How do I nominate someone as a Rising Star on HP?

I went to the learning center and it said to go to the topics page, but I am sorry I do not see where to nominate. Plus I read the email and it just says go to the Learning Center. Is the topic page, the one under our own account? I just need to know where and how to specifically nominate someone as Rising Star. I am sorry for this question. Thanks.

Millionaire Tips profile image88

Best Answer Shasta Matova (Millionaire Tips) says

Daisy Mariposa profile image83

Daisy Mariposa says

• Millionaire Tips profile image

Shasta Matova (Millionaire Tips) 4 years ago

You can still vote for the winner. See the topics page for this week:

http://hubpages.com/art

I'm not sure how you would know which topics to look for to vote though.

DS Duby profile image89

DS Duby says

Right, I have a new hubber in mind, who has only been here a short while, but I believe as Daisy has indicated, only those who work for Hub Pages can nominate. Oh well. I do so appreciate your answer.

Goody5 profile image82

Goody5 says

Thanks so much for the answer, and I believe that is correct now, as Daisy above has indicated. I read that link before asking the question, and now I see why there is no way for just hubbers to nominate, only HP employees.

rgmg50 says

Well he is a poet,and I went to Simone's Forum on "Have you nominated someone as Rising Star, but there is no category for poets, just the "How to do something hubbers." So, that is that. Thanks.

Faith Reaper profile image86

Faith Reaper says

• Farmer Rachel profile image

Rachel Koski (Farmer Rachel) 4 years ago

Rising Star is what Hubnugget used to be; HOTD is still a separate staff-picked hub :)