HowCanIGetMoney profile image 79

Sitemaps: When do I get a Sitemap for my account?

When I tried to submit my sitemap to google, it said there was an eror 404 meaning that my account has not had a sitemap created for it yet. So how long does it take to get a sitemap? Do you have to write a certain amount of articles before HubPages creates a sitemap for you? All I know is that it would help my 2 articles already published here if I could submit a sitemap to google.

Page1 SEO tactics profile image78

Best Answer Page1 SEO tactics says

• HowCanIGetMoney profile image

HowCanIGetMoney 5 years ago

Great work around thanks for the tip and answering about when a hubpages user is elligible for a sitemap.

flashmakeit profile image72

flashmakeit says

• HowCanIGetMoney profile image

HowCanIGetMoney 5 years ago

It's a good hub, about creating a hub to act as a sitemap for people, as well as for the spiders to find links to your pages, however it is a bit out dated as to what is allowed in our user profile, as we can't have links in the text of our profile.