efeyas profile image 90

How do you see the most recent hubs written in the new layout?

I usually always check to see what new hubs there are but for some reason with the new layout I can't find the tabs (hot, best, recent) to sort . Am I missing something or is it just me? lol

Sherry Hewins profile image96

Sherry Hewins says

• efeyas profile image

efeyas 5 years ago

My thoughts exactly! Other than who you are following how are you to know what hubs are new without having to sort through the rest of them? Frustrating to say the least! I really hope HubPages changes this.

BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image83

Jack Hazen (BLACKANDGOLDJACK) says

• efeyas profile image

efeyas 5 years ago

I'm glad you were wondering the same thing as I thought maybe I was missing where it was on the page! Exactly my thoughts and I agree. Half the time the hot hubs are hubs I have already read anyways.

old albion profile image77

Graham Lee (old albion) says