rajan jolly profile image 89

I published a hub on weight loss some weeks back,

But I still find the caution sign that this hub seems to be promotional, even though it is not. Even after being published this caution status keeps staring me at everytime I open tthe hub to answer comments. This status is visible only to me, not to the reader. I'm wondering why this caution notice is not taken off even though it is not promotional in nature.

DS Duby profile image89

DS Duby says

• rajan jolly profile image

Rajan Singh Jolly (rajan jolly) 4 years ago

DS, I've about the same links in some of my other hubs so that should not cause this cautionary notice. And the links are relevant to the subject matter, I make it a point to see that. Thanks for your answer.

chrisinhawaii says

• rajan jolly profile image

Thanks Chris for the detailed answer. I have as many links in many of my other hubs as well so the internal linking should not be the case. The linking is more geared towards outside links from what I gathered reading in the learning center. Thanks.

shivanchirakkal10 profile image55

shivanchirakkal10 says