grumpiornot profile image 75

How can you tell if your hubs have been copied?

I have noticed comments that writers have had their content reproduced on other sites, without any mention of the original author's details. How can you check if others are stealing your content?

Angie Jardine profile image81

Angie Jardine says

• grumpiornot profile image

grumpiornot 5 years ago

Your info is most useful! I have not heard of sites like that and will use them in the future. Appreciate your comment and input.

It does sound like I might be better off making my peace with the fact that there are content thieves, than fighting it

twinly says

• grumpiornot profile image

grumpiornot 5 years ago

Thanks for your reply - will be doing lots of googling in the next few days. I came across some content that looked very familiar, but i suppose that in a big arena like the web, millions of people are bound to have similar ideas.