GoodLady profile image 84

Have you worked out when is the best time of day to post your newly written Hubs?

We're all on different clocks in this Hub universe, but is there a time of day that you know will get you more readers? So more views? Please tell us where you live and what time you usually post your Hubs - and why! Thanks.

Bopi-Cheppu profile image89

Bopi-Cheppu says

• GoodLady profile image

Penelope Hart (GoodLady) 4 years ago

I noticed fewer views over the weekend too.

Millionaire Tips profile image88

Shasta Matova (Millionaire Tips) says

• GoodLady profile image

Penelope Hart (GoodLady) 4 years ago

I've written some quality Hubs which I've posted on a Sunday and had no views. I've posted others during the week, usually in the evening, which is when USA is awake and get a lot more! Can this be coincidence I do wonder?

Renee Abbott profile image87

Renee Abbott says

• GoodLady profile image

Penelope Hart (GoodLady) 4 years ago

I notice you live in the US. When it's mid afternoon with you, it's about 11 in the evening here. I've noticed more activity later in the day (here). Wonder if it's because US is hubbing?