Becky Katz profile image 88

How do you feel about the Share buttons now being fixed at the top of the page?

I liked I when it was at the bottom of the page or when it traveled down as we read. I don't know if I want to share until I read the hub. I forget to go back up and share when I am commenting and voting.

Rosemay50 profile image81

Best Answer Rosemary Sadler (Rosemay50) says

• Becky Katz profile image

Becky Katz 4 years ago

Yes Rosemay, no reasoning behind this change. It just doesn't make sense to me. It seems they would want to make it easy to share as that brings more people to the hubs.

L.L. Woodard profile image87

L.L. Woodard says

• Becky Katz profile image

Becky Katz 4 years ago

I will scroll back up if I remember, but I have been finding that I forget to share about half of the time when I would have automatically when it was right there. Some of their changes I like and some, like this, seem downright brainless.

Denise Handlon profile image89

Denise Handlon says

• Becky Katz profile image

Becky Katz 4 years ago

Denise, that is what I have been hearing, or that people were wondering where they went.

The Frog Prince profile image81

The Frog Prince says

• Becky Katz profile image

Becky Katz 4 years ago

Frog, that is what I thought also. I didn't even mind it floating down as you read. I just like it at the bottom so that I can share f I like the hub. I do not share indiscriminately, only when they are good,

blindbias profile image61

blindbias says

• Becky Katz profile image

Becky Katz 4 years ago

I liked the share when it floated down the page. You could share it at any time. It is good when it is fixed at the bottom too. I just don't like it fixed at the top so I have to go looking when I decide if I want to share.