To get more traffic to your poems I recommend you :
1. Comment on other poetry hubs, as many as you can.
2. Answer questions about literature/poetry, and get involved on the forum.
3. Share your work on Facebook,Twitter and (with images) Pinterest.
4. Join poetry blogs and share your poems.
5. Research poetry sites, find suitable ones you like and join in with forums.
6. Keep writing your poems and getting them out there.
7. Post on other social sites.
8. Link all of your poetry hubs together.
In time if you persist you'll find out for sure whether your poems are going to get enough traffic to keep you happy!
Best of luck.