What is the easiest way to put information to attribute a photo into your hub?

I've just been putting a little description link under the photo - but it seems there is an "official" way to attribute the picture that I'm missing out on. I want to go back through and make sure I only have properly attributed photos - and I really want to learn this before I consider signing up for the apprentice program.

AlexK2009 profile image88

Best Answer AlexK2009 says

ElleBee 4 years ago

Okay! That is exactly what I was looking for! I somehow missed where you put the source in, then was just adding the info in myself underneath - htought I was missing something and you confirmed that was the case. Many thanks.

Daisy Mariposa profile image84

Daisy Mariposa says

• Millionaire Tips profile image

Shasta Matova (Millionaire Tips) 4 years ago

I found this Learning Center article very helpful as well. It is the first lesson of the Apprentice program.

Denise Handlon profile image88

Denise Handlon says

jellygator profile image93

jellygator says

Sinea Pies profile image86

Sinea Pies says

cam8510 profile image93

Chris Mills (cam8510) says

Goody5 profile image82

Goody5 says

ElleBee 4 years ago

Yeah.... I somehow missed the source part on the photo capsule. I knew there had to be an easy place like that too put it in :)

isenhower33 profile image78

Bobby Isenhower (isenhower33) says