cam8510 profile image 93

How do I turn my hub address into a clickable link.

I understand backlinks. I just need to know how to make my hub address into a clickable link so I can post it on blogs and other websites.

Marisa Wright profile image95

Best Answer Marisa Wright says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 4 years ago

Marisa, Thank you. That is exactly what I am asking. I want to place backlinks in the appropriate way. I've tried reading about it and it seemed they were saying to post in blogs. But I agree it would be spamming. How do you deal with backlinks?

Rain Defence profile image98

Rain Defence says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 4 years ago

Rain Defence, well, thanks for trying. That sounds kind of strange that HP would do that.

cam8510 profile image93

Chris Mills (cam8510) says

Goody5 profile image84

Goody5 says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 4 years ago

Goody5, thank you for that answer. It is very clear. Actually, I already do this. What I am wondering is if there is a way to make that a clickable link. I can paste it, but whoever wants to use it will have to copy and paste it to their browser

Pete Wolfe profile image61

Pete Wolfe says