rajan jolly profile image 89

How do you find the interface of the new hub hopper?

Personally, I find that one has to perforce read the entire hub and rate/submit to be able to hop on to the next hub. This basically defeats the purpose and meaning of hub hopping! Of course, the option to use the old hub hopper interface is there. But I wish we had the option to hop hubs while being able to rate the hubs as in this new interface.

Alecia Murphy profile image89

Alecia Murphy says

L.L. Woodard profile image89

L.L. Woodard says

• loveofnight profile image

loveofnight 4 years ago

I thought that I was the only one who felt that way. It's good to know that I am not alone.

I Am Rosa profile image89

Rosa Marchisella (I Am Rosa) says

• Au fait profile image

C E Clark (Au fait) 4 years ago

You can email the hubber by clicking on their "Fan Mail." There is an option in "Fan Mail" for emailing hubbers.

tillsontitan profile image92

Mary Craig (tillsontitan) says