dghbrh profile image 67

Is it all right to write only, not bothering about the income part here?

Somehow I could not link the google adsnse account which I opened long ago and now forgot how to assess it with the hubpages. Is it all right just to keep on writing here ignoring the income aspect as I find it tooo difficult to analyse the issue. The six months period is also over which I read is applicable for India. What should I do so far? I

BlissfulWriter profile image86

BlissfulWriter says

• dghbrh profile image

deergha (dghbrh) 4 years ago

Many many Thanks and sure going to try it. I was clueless and very much technically challenged here.

catgypsy profile image82

catgypsy says

• dghbrh profile image

deergha (dghbrh) 4 years ago

Many thanks for replying and supporting my believe.

nightwork4 profile image59

nightwork4 says

• dghbrh profile image

deergha (dghbrh) 4 years ago

Nice to meet someone of my view so far. All the best and i think i am going to follow you for sure. Happy hubbing ahead