MichaelJohnMele profile image 53

Why aren't all my hubs showing up on my profile page?

I have about 37 hubs I created and published, but on my profile page only 6 are showing up...and those 6 happen to be my featured hubs? I changed the settings to show all my hubs and not only just my featured, but still none of the others are showing up. Am I doing something wrong, am I missing something...can someone please advise?

Goody5 profile image83

Goody5 says

• MichaelJohnMele profile image

Michael John Mele (MichaelJohnMele) 4 years ago

Goody5 thank you for your help too. I went to that hub and I was able to figure out what I needed to do to fix the problem.

Tonyx35 profile image60

J Antonio Marcelino (Tonyx35) says

• MichaelJohnMele profile image

Tonyx35 thank you so much for the help. I have tried that but for some reason it keeps defaulting right back to "yes". So I just added some pics to my hubs and now they seem to be re-appearing.