vocalcoach profile image 93

Is it appropriate to use the title of a hub in the content?

How many times can the title of a hub be used within the hub before it is considered bad taste? Will google or hubpages penalize the writer if it's used 2/3 times. And can the title be used as a "tag?"

timorous profile image93

Best Answer timorous says

• vocalcoach profile image

Audrey Hunt (vocalcoach) 4 years ago

Glad I asked this question. Thanks for the suggestions and great information.

chef-de-jour profile image88

Andrew Spacey (chef-de-jour) says

• vocalcoach profile image

Audrey Hunt (vocalcoach) 4 years ago

Good advice. I've been doing it all wrong, thinking that the title should be used in the first couple of lines in the content and then again at the end of the hub. Oh boy! I have some changes to make. Thanks.

Hyphenbird profile image95

Brenda Barnes (Hyphenbird) says

• vocalcoach profile image

Audrey Hunt (vocalcoach) 4 years ago

Well, glad I'm not alone here. What very good answers by great hubbers.

Insane Mundane profile image60

Insane Mundane says

• vocalcoach profile image

Audrey Hunt (vocalcoach) 4 years ago

Now I understand just what is appropriate. I'm grateful for your explanation and help:)