paul pruel profile image 72

It is proper to market a hub outside HubPages or wait at least 24 hours before marketing it outside?

At the time we published hub that Hub's status is on Pending for at least 24 hours as it undergoes the Quality Assessment Process. However, it is already open for public and for critiques and other comments. Also it can be marketed to social networks and other bookmarking sites. Now my question: What if the hub is rejected? All comments, views and traffic it garnered will be useless. Added that the hub is already flying across the Net.

safiq ali patel profile image71

Best Answer safiq ali patel says

• djdaniel150 profile image

Daniel (djdaniel150) 4 years ago

I would agree with Safiq.

Thomas Swan profile image95

Thomas Swan says

ikepius profile image75

@ikepius (ikepius) says

simpelandcheap profile image62

simpelandcheap says

paul pruel profile image72

Paul Odien Pruel (paul pruel) says

djdaniel150 profile image60

Daniel (djdaniel150) says

• Barbara Kay profile image

Barbara Kay Badder (Barbara Kay) 4 years ago

I'm not so sure about that. I have been placing all of mine on Redgage and my traffic is fine. I think it has to do with whether it is overdone or not. Some publishers post theirs on hundreds of sites and that is when Google doesn't like it.