Violet Flame profile image 85

Why does my new hub keep dropping the photo images?

The photos are showing up fine during the editing process, but once it's "published" multiple of the images disappeared. I have repeated the process many times without success. This is proving to be a most frustrating exercise :-( please help xo

maheshpatwal profile image82

maheshpatwal says

• Violet Flame profile image

Violet Flame 4 years ago

I've discovered that if I just upload the picture minus the caption/source, it actually stick and does not drop as soon as I finish editing. I still don't have answers but dropping the caption is working. It's not perfect but will do for now. Thank u

multiculturalsoul profile image91

JJ Murray (multiculturalsoul) says

• Violet Flame profile image

Violet Flame 4 years ago

As the photos are an integral part of this article, I've decided to leave it unpublished until I could fix it. I've also tried using images of smaller file size but it is still not biting! I'll try the number thing. Thanks 4 the tip and the sympathy!