How to get traffic

I know this is a loaded Question, but I am looking for a simple answer. I am fairly new to Hub pages and the Forums all have different advice for the increasing traffic question. The most popular answer is backlinks, and I understand backlinks, but Im not sure how to get them. Just posting links on my social networks is not enough. How do I get quality backlinks without spamming other sites? Some say use Fivverr and pay for it, others say that will actually hurt your rankings. Any help would be great!

donnah75 profile image96

Donna Hilbrandt (donnah75) says

Jmiller17 5 years ago

Thank you for your answer, am in the outline stages of around 10 different hubs that I hope to have completed and posted within 30 days from now. I am looking for a way to get my search engine and backlink traffic from outside of hubpages

Aplethora23 profile image76

AngPow (Aplethora23) says

Jmiller17 says