Claudia Tello profile image 89

Has anyone seen his earnings drop in October/November?

My earnings dropped 20% in October and November. Now I hear tags have been machine generated since months now and are not longer established by the hub´s author! I am starting to believe my lower income has to do with this. Please share your experience.

JulieStrier profile image85

JulieStrier says

• Claudia Tello profile image

Claudia Tello 4 years ago

It would be great if the change was for the better!!!!! Thanks for sharing Julie, I feel more relaxed now that maybe it has nothing to do with the tags issue and my earning will simply rise again later on.

Faceless39 profile image93

Faceless39 says

• Claudia Tello profile image

Claudia Tello 4 years ago

That's a relief and at the same time I'm left clueless as to why my traffic has dropped. I don't have seasonal content so the time of year shouldn't really have an impact other than people staying more at home because of the cold weather. Thanks!!

Ms Dee profile image88

Deidre Shelden (Ms Dee) says

• Claudia Tello profile image

Claudia Tello 4 years ago

I didn´t think of the hurricane, which could also be the reason. One can only speculate.... my guess was the tags because I´m not really sure a program can determine keywords accurately. Let´s trust in HP and hope for the better. Thanks for sharing.

Cardia profile image88

Cardia says

• Claudia Tello profile image

Claudia Tello 4 years ago

From all your answers, it seems there is no clear trend. Earnings can drop and go up again, they naturally fluctuate. I am hopping this month my earnings go up as well! Best of luck and success. Thanks for commenting.

karthsdns says

• Claudia Tello profile image

Claudia Tello 4 years ago

How much though? Earning money is not something that grabs my attention anymore, the question always is: how much? Is it worth it? I do earn in HP, but as the majority of hubbers my earnings are quite low.