liftandsoar profile image 81

Are hubs monitored for proper use of the English language?

I have been reading some very awkwardly worded hubs lately. Syntax is weird and grammar is horrible. I know we have some hubbers whose first language is not English. I accept that and admire them for writing on HubPages. The hubs I refer to are written English speakers.

dailytop10 profile image88

dailytop10 says

april holland profile image80

April Savage (april holland) says

• duffsmom profile image

P. Thorpe Christiansen (duffsmom) 4 years ago

Agreed and what bothers me is that it reflects on the site, and all of us as writers.

MickS profile image77

MickS says

• tussin profile image

I'M BANNED Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!! (tussin) 4 years ago

liftandsoar he is meaning to this english style. is not the speling diferances in us and uk talking about. it put sentance wrong to gether and grammer and sintacks and puntutaiion verb congujaion he is to mean at this question. ok please and thanks.

tussin profile image60

I'M BANNED Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!! (tussin) says

samadaslam profile image61

Samad Aslam Khan (samadaslam) says

• tussin profile image

yes i to enjoys to reading the hubbs writen to the style as this. is brain challenge to be not clear sentances and meaning is very clear to us all when reading the hubbs of such style. good to esl writers to share bounteous hubbs of reading for you.

paxwill says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 4 years ago

So did you flag this question? "The hubs I refer to are written English speakers." Glass houses are so darned hard to live in.