Conservative Lady profile image 84

Have you noticed a lot of "new" followers lately?

I have been notified of 27 "new" followers in the past 8 days. This is more than I am used too. I always check out the profiles of my new followers to get to know them and possibly follow them in return. All of these new followers are brand new to hub pages and have not yet published a hub. Does this seem "odd" to you? Have you experienced this as well?

Jeannieinabottle profile image86

Best Answer Jeannie InABottle (Jeannieinabottle) says

• Conservative Lady profile image

Sheila (Conservative Lady) 4 years ago

Thank you for answering Jeannie - I am not used to seeing so many and especially so new that they have yet to publish anything.

renegadetory profile image92

Carolyn Dahl (renegadetory) says

Goody5 profile image84

Goody5 says

• Conservative Lady profile image

Sheila (Conservative Lady) 4 years ago

Trust me I am not fighting it - I am just the analytical type and need to understand the "why" of it ;-) Thank you for the kind words.

snakeslane profile image81

snakeslane says

• Conservative Lady profile image

Sheila (Conservative Lady) 4 years ago

Hopefully we will get some answers - thanks for commenting.