cam8510 profile image 93

Should google ads on our hubs link to landing pages describing the precise product in the hub ad?

I just looked at one and after quite a few minutes perusing the ad page, I still have no idea what the ad on my site is attempting to sell. I depend on google ads to make money here on HP. We are encouraged to produce quality content. Google should be required to do the same. If I, as the hub author, can't figure out what an ad on my hub is trying to sell, you can bet the average reader isn't going to figure it out either, because they won't be nearly as motivated as I was. Ads on our hubs should lead to very clear landing pages for that precise product and not to a product catalog.

Best Answer paxwill says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 4 years ago

paxwill, Thank you for that information. I may flag that one, but I wouldn't have known how misleading it was without actually clicking it, which is a no no.

mattforte profile image93

Steven Pearson (mattforte) says

• cam8510 profile image

Chris Mills (cam8510) 4 years ago

Thank you for the information. I am aware about not clicking on my own adds. It was a momentary memory lapse that happens more with each birthday. I could have used the info without the bit of an attitude I sensed coming through. Thank you though.