cuttler profile image 60

Have you achieved your hub goals for the year and have you set any for the new year?

My goal was to achieve 10 hubs by end of this year, which I surpassed. For next year, I have set a monthly goal of 5 hubs per month, totaling to 60 hubs by the end of the year. Hope I make it. What are your Targets?

LauraD093 profile image86

Best Answer Laura Tykarski (LauraD093) says

• cuttler profile image

Cuttler 4 years ago

That is a great goal. Getting a hub featured is one of the greatest morale boosters. It is an indication of people appreciating you as a writer. I hope you achieve this in the coming year. All the best, and, Happy Hubbing

AlexK2009 profile image94

AlexK2009 says

• cuttler profile image

Cuttler 4 years ago

I thought I was the only one...seems there is a serious downtime on traffic these. Hope you get to the bottom of this and when you do, please share. Cheers

CyclingFitness profile image92

Liam Hallam (CyclingFitness) says

• cuttler profile image

Cuttler 4 years ago

Wow...great goals. From the looks of things I can see you are on the path of achieving said goals. Wish you all the best, especially the book. My dad, a linguist, took ten years to publish his first book so I know how hard it can be. Good Luck

Novel Treasure profile image89

Novel Treasure says

• cuttler profile image

Cuttler 4 years ago

Payouts...so far down my goals...Gotta get that Adsense account first. I hope you achieve this target. With effort and determination you can achieve it. Congrats for achieving your goals and All the best. next year

MarleneB profile image99

Marlene Bertrand (MarleneB) says

• cuttler profile image

Cuttler 4 years ago

That's the spirit. Congratulations on achieving your goals and all the best with your new goals.

Barbara Kay profile image90

Barbara Badder (Barbara Kay) says

gags3480 profile image77

GAGANPREET SINGH BHATIA (gags3480) says

• cuttler profile image

Cuttler 4 years ago

That's great...am also new in HP and I am yet to get an Ad-sense account. Matter of fact, you have given me another goal for the new year. Cheers and all the best.

Cardia profile image95

Cardia says

GiancarloLorenzo profile image74

Ray Williams (GiancarloLorenzo) says

Rosyel Sawali profile image63

Rosyel Sawali says

• cuttler profile image

Cuttler 4 years ago

thank you so much...I am definitely sure yo can do better than that. But it all depends on your schedule, doesn't it? Merry Xmas to you and a prosperous hubbing new year.

CloudExplorer profile image80

Mike Pugh (CloudExplorer) says

safiq ali patel profile image74

safiq ali patel says

• cuttler profile image

Cuttler 4 years ago

All the best with your new goal Safiq...wish you all the best.