lhale profile image 75

I have a hub that has been unpublished for being over promotional. Can someone help me with this?

The hub is 800 words. It has 2 ebay modules and 4 Amazon modules, and one suggested link to an Amazon page I made. It's not even an active link. How are we supposed to make money if we can't even suggest another link? And I didn't think six modules for an 800 word hub was too much. Can some one explain how to fix this?

ThePracticalMommy profile image93

Marissa (ThePracticalMommy) says

• lhale profile image

lhale 4 years ago

I have two ebay modules and four Amazon modules. Six total products for 800 word article. Also, I thought we were supposed to link to other hubs; just as a way to make readers aware of related subject matter???

Jeannieinabottle profile image87

Jeannie InABottle (Jeannieinabottle) says

• lhale profile image

lhale 4 years ago

I have a total of six products, two each showing examples of three separate modules. Way more than 50 words for each product. I have looked through other hubs and find lots more than this in many of them. May just delete it and move it to Squidoo.