Brittanie2216 profile image 84

What are some solid ways to prevent the pandas from decreasing the number of views your hubs get?

I know that the better quality the more likely you are not going to get filtered out. I want to know exactly what I need to change so I can try to prevent this form happening all the time.

AlexK2009 profile image88

AlexK2009 says

• That Grrl profile image

Laura Brown (That Grrl) 4 years ago

Comments about how doomed something is are one sure way to make sure it happens. People start hearing about how doomed a site is, so they leave. Then it is doomed. A self fulfilling prophecy. HubPages is fine. Traffic slows on weekends, for everyone.

paul pruel profile image69

Paul Odien Pruel (paul pruel) says

• AlexK2009 profile image

AlexK2009 4 years ago

You can share all you like, most people will say "that's fantastic" and not pass it on.

LIke it or not we rely on search engines not our warm market for income.

Sherry Hewins profile image96

Sherry Hewins says