ryanjhoe profile image 70

What do you guys think: Is during this holiday season, the visitor that you guys have rises or drop?

CWanamaker profile image94

CWanamaker says

• ryanjhoe profile image

ryanjhoe 4 years ago

I see.. now I'm wondering about that because I have same experience just like you. Thanks for sharing! :)

Express10 profile image87

H C Palting (Express10) says

• ryanjhoe profile image

ryanjhoe 4 years ago

Yes, and that's the things I figure it out and also thank you for adding an insight on this.

Sherry Hewins profile image95

Sherry Hewins says

• ryanjhoe profile image

ryanjhoe 4 years ago

hahaha.. it happens to mine also, that's why I ask. Thanks! :)

FreeFly07 profile image61

Craig Wilson (FreeFly07) says

• ryanjhoe profile image

ryanjhoe 4 years ago

Yes, I also wondering about people activities and for example when they usually used to browse the internet from office and they aren't doing it during the holiday season & perhaps it will affect the traffic of visitors. Thanks for your explanati