Lil Ms KnowItAll profile image 60

How's your experience experience been with HubPages?

I'm a blogger and recently started hubbing, there is a HUGE difference....I didn't realize that at first! I'd like to ask you about your experience here. Are you writing as a hobby, a form of income, or to expand your online presence etc.? I'm curious to know how you're utilizing your hubbing time....

Tusitala Tom profile image91

Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) says

• Lil Ms KnowItAll profile image

Lil Ms KnowItAll 4 years ago

That is nice Tom, the interaction is different to me as I've mainly written on my blog. That is the huge difference to me, the community feel of HubPages. I'm writing for the love of it and to hopefully to become better.

sherrituck profile image86

Sherri Tuck (sherrituck) says

daveyboy1957 profile image60

David W. Braddock (daveyboy1957) says

Lil Ms KnowItAll profile image60

Lil Ms KnowItAll says

radiantwriting says

• Lil Ms KnowItAll profile image

Lil Ms KnowItAll 4 years ago

That's awesome radiantwriting, I'm glad that your experience is going well! It's also promising to me as a new hubber.