Don Bobbitt profile image 92

Why PEOPLE? WHY? Really, a Hub with the first paraagraph in English and the rest in is French?

Boy, did I just screw up! I came upon one of those Hubs that sneak in on you once in a while. My wife and I are both doing the "Green Coffee Bean Extract" thing at the moment. And when I saw yet another title about this interesting product, I rushed to share it with my wife. But I hit the dreaded "share" button. Then, I smugly went back to read what I had sent and, that's right, I had shared a FRENCH Hub with my English speaking Followers. I APOLOGIZE. My wife does speak and read French and she did say it was a good one, But, ME? I am busy washing the EGG from my face. OH MY!

Seeker7 profile image94

Helen Murphy Howell (Seeker7) says

• Don Bobbitt profile image

Don Bobbitt 4 years ago

Seeker7- It is funny. Not that it happened, but that some one thinks that they can take their (or someone elses) article written in French and just add a nice long paragraph in english and get some new page views.

Anything to get that extra Penny, I

tirelesstraveler profile image85

Judy Specht (tirelesstraveler) says

• Don Bobbitt profile image

Don Bobbitt 4 years ago

Hi tirelesstraveler. I don't know, HP threwit into my list. Probably because the fiirst full paragraph was written in perfect english and as I said, it was long enough to catch my eye. LOL!

cerefo profile image59

Real Name (cerefo) says

DubstepMaker profile image60

Paul Jenkins (DubstepMaker) says

• Don Bobbitt profile image

Don Bobbitt 4 years ago

Do TheyLet YOU Out Often ............ bro?

GoldenThreadPress says

• Don Bobbitt profile image

Don Bobbitt 4 years ago

Goldenthreadpress- I searched and found the highest purity product for the lowest price on Amazon.

Is it a panacea? No! Does it work within reasonable expectations? I think so.