NC4Life078 profile image 82

Do you feel as if "featured hub" ruins your hubpage experience?

I have been on HubPages for 6 months now. Since I started, there has been some major changes. "Featured Hub" is one of them. Do you feel that this "feature" to Hubpages takes away from your experience. One of my Hubs that is not being featured was a hub nugget winner. I find it ironic in a way and I believe it has taken away from my Hub Page experience.

Marisa Wright profile image92

Marisa Wright says

Becky Katz profile image84

Becky Katz says

• NC4Life078 profile image

NC4Life078 4 years ago

Yea, I frequently have to use the "letter trick" too. It makes me wonder if specific people review the hubs and why some "feature" it and others don't. If it is getting down to personal opinion then why should a small group govern a whole?

Deltachord profile image82

Deltachord says

Lady Wordsmith profile image81

Lady Wordsmith says

• NC4Life078 profile image

NC4Life078 4 years ago

I too believe that all of my Hubs are well written. The ones not being featured are the ones that don't see much traffic, poetry, reviews, and a variety of stories. We all might as well just write DIY's, Money and other trending topics so they get $.

jonmcclusk profile image61

Jonathan McCloskey (jonmcclusk) says

• Becky Katz profile image

Becky Katz 4 years ago

If you go into your profile page and alter the one that asks if you want to show all hubs to yes, all of your hubs will show. The only thing that won't show is that Google and other search engines will no longer show them on their searches.