StephanieBCrosby profile image 83

Is it still possible for regular hubbers to win Hub of the Day?

Since the apprentice program has gone full blown, it seems like only apprentices can win Hub of the Day. This does not give much for us regular hubbers to look forward to. Is it possible that HubPages will have two Hubs of the Day, one for apprentices and one for regular hubbers?

Greekgeek profile image97

Ellen (Greekgeek) says

• StephanieBCrosby profile image

Stephanie Bradberry (StephanieBCrosby) 4 years ago

This is an interesting insight. I hope you got cash out of them cashing in on your trending topic/subject matter!

sleepylog profile image95

Sleepylog says

• StephanieBCrosby profile image

Cool. I really liked that article, as I dabble in soap making. Even though you did get a HOD, instances of non-apprenctices winning are a thing of rarity nowadays. But I'm glad it still happens.

teaches12345 profile image97

Dianna Mendez (teaches12345) says

• StephanieBCrosby profile image

Thanks, teaches12345. After a year with accolades and submissions to contests but no wins, you get bummed out sometimes.

wqaindia profile image81

Ashok Goyal (wqaindia) says

Dr. Haddox profile image80

Dr Freddie Haddox (Dr. Haddox) says

• StephanieBCrosby profile image

That's a great suggestion. I will try to use these new channels for suggestion for two separate Hub of the Days.