melzetterberg profile image 76

How do I get more views and comments?

I have written 3 hubs. I've had 9 views in 7 days and no comments. I am really new to this and can't seem to get my stuff out there. My hubber score is 77. I am feeling discouraged. Please give tips. I have used stumbleupon and redgage, I have it linked to my facebook page. I'm out of ideas to bring traffic.

molometer profile image86

molometer says

• melzetterberg profile image

Melanie Zetterberg (melzetterberg) 5 years ago

Thanks, I will do that. I will read more hubs and comment. I appreciate all the tips from those who are making it work with hub pages. I am excited about writing. I have written a novel and love to write. I was glad to find a forum to write on.

xstatic profile image59

Jim Higgins (xstatic) says

• melzetterberg profile image

Thanks so much for the suggestions. I will work on that and thanks for the comment on pet bereavement hub.