Sharicey profile image 61

Best Practices for Writing a Hub.

Maybe this topic/question has already been answered but I wanted to hear from all kinds of hubbers what their best practices are for writing and promoting hubs. Whether you measure your success in dollars or in views I want to know what techniques you implement to reach your goal or definition of success with online freelance writing for hubpages. I appreciate the responses.

dailytop10 profile image87

Best Answer dailytop10 says

• Sharicey profile image

Sharice (Sharicey) 4 years ago

Thanks for such a detailed and informative answer. These are some great tips that I think everyone could benefit from. You pointed out something I fail to do which is researching long tail keywords. I'm going to start implementing that in my planning

mcxniftycalls says

• Sharicey profile image

Sharice (Sharicey) 4 years ago

Thanks I appreciate your very informative answer. I'm trying to survey everyone to see what specifically works for them regardless of how successful they feel they are. Is there anything specific or unique that you do that contributes to your success