RolyRetro profile image 91

Does hub hopping a soul destroying activity for you? It's just one long series of spam hubs!

I feel like hub-hopping should be a rewarding experience, providing an opportunity to see original content that might be outside my narrow range of interests. I know this is a community tool to help hubpages "crowdsource" the quality assurance process, but every other hub I read seems to be blatant spam for some local business. The signs are all there, a user name that is the same as the hub or product, no profile picture, and a bunch of generic text with a spam URL buried in it. Should I just be happy flagging all these hubs as spam, and in doing so improving the site for real writers?

dailytop10 profile image89

dailytop10 says

RolyRetro profile image91

RolyRetro says

nanderson500 profile image89

nanderson500 says

• mary615 profile image

Mary Hyatt (mary615) 4 years ago

Why not click on the Classic Version? I like that better.